The crowd favorite Beer, Bubbles and BBQ returns as the headline event for BEAUFORT’S BREWIN’.
ABOUT – Beer, Bubbles and BBQ will feature over 20 North Carolina craft breweries and brew pubs, with a sampling from across the state and beyond.
- Saturday, September 30th; 3:00 – 7:00pm
- Early admission (BWF members and sponsors) – 3:00 pm
- General Admission – 4:00 pm
- Front Street Village, 2400 Lennoxville Road, Beaufort, NC
- Tickets to event will be available at the door
And let’s not forget the cuisine! Guests will be treated to a variety of BBQ and sides, as local and regional chefs put their best dish forward in a BBQ competition. The winner will be announced during the event and will receive $500 to donate to charity.
- Blue Ocean Market, Morehead City
- Beaufort Grocery Co., Beaufort
- Roland’s Barbecue, Beaufort
- Johnson Family BBQ, Durham
- The Boathouse at Front Street Village, Beaufort
For those that will need a break from tasting the dozens of craft beer selections, a wine and bubbles bar will feature a number of palate pleasing varietals.
Be sure to check back for a full lineup of brewers and pit masters to be added soon!