The crowd favorite Beer, Bubbles and BBQ returns as the headline event for BEAUFORT’S BREWIN’.
ABOUT – Beer, Bubbles and BBQ will feature over two dozen craft breweries and brew pubs, with a sampling from across the state and beyond. Guests will receive a tasting glass at check in and be able to sample their way around the event.
- Saturday, September 30th; 3:00 – 7:00pm
- Early admission (BWF members and sponsors) – 3:00 pm
- General Admission – 4:00 pm
- Front Street Village, 2400 Lennoxville Road, Beaufort, NC
- Tickets to event will be available at the door ($65 in advance, $70 day of)
And let’s not forget the cuisine! Guests will be treated to a variety of BBQ and sides, as local and regional chefs put their best dish forward in a BBQ competition. The winner will be announced during the event and will receive $500 to donate to charity.
- Anthony Garnett, Blue Ocean Market, Morehead City
- Charles Park, Beaufort Grocery Co., Beaufort
- Wayne Johnson, Johnson Family BBQ, Durham
- Kenny Collins, The Boathouse at Front Street Village, Beaufort
- Jon McGregor & Corrie Robbins, Clawson’s Restaurant & Pub, Beaufort
For those that will need a break from tasting the dozens of craft beer selections, a wine and bubbles bar will feature a number of palate pleasing varietals.
ENTERTAINMENT: Live music by THE UNKOWN TONGUES Cajun-zydeco dance band, bocce ball and corn hole will round out the entertainment during an afternoon and evening of great eats and stellar brews.
Guests must be 21 years of age or older to attend any BW&F events, no exceptions. No strollers or pets allowed at any BW&F events. Events are subject to change. All tickets are non-refundable as these events are for charity.