Break out those date books (OK, smart phones) and be sure to plug in Beaufort Wine and Food’s Craft Beer Festival – September 29 & 30, 2017!
- 3:30 pm: A beer seminar will kick off the two day event on Friday and will be held at the Backstreet Pub featuring a number of breweries. The format for this event will allow guests to meet a number of brew masters and brewery owners and sample their product directly. Tickets will be $20.
- 5-7 pm: BWF is hosting its first ever Pub Crawl. Participating restaurants and venues in downtown Beaufort will offer guests a chance to meet the brewers and sample beer and cuisine pairings at each stop. Tickets are $35.
- 7 pm: Rounding out the evening on Friday are beer dinners offered in two area restaurants. These beer dinners will feature the local host chef and guest brewer on site to walk guests through the multi-course menu. Tickets to the beer dinners are $50 and participating restaurants will be announced closer to the event date.
- 7:30 am: Second annual ROAD RACE – RUNNIN’ ON EMPTY will be held in conjunction with the festival. Registration is available online and racers of all levels are invited to partake in the 1-Mile Walk/Fun Run, 5K, or 10K. More information available here.
- 12 noon: After the road race there will be beer luncheons offered in two area restaurants. These beer luncheons will feature the host chef and brewer on site to walk guests through the multi-course menu. Tickets to these luncheons are $40 and participating restaurants will be announced closer to the event date.
- 3 -7pm: (3pm early admission for BWF members – 4pm general admission.) Headline event for the festival – Beer, Bubbles and BBQ, which will be held at Front Street Village (2400 Lennoxville Road, Beaufort) and feature over 20 North Carolina craft breweries and brew pubs, with a sampling from across the state and beyond. The event features a BBQ competition with pit masters from across the state and live music and lawn games. TICKETS TO BEER, BUBBLES & BBQ NOW ON SALE!
ONLINE TICKETS AVAILABLE SOON!
Check back often for details on this not-to-be-missed event.