Prepare to raise a glass September 28th and 29th to mark Beaufort Wine and Food’s third annual craft beer festival, Beaufort’s Brewin. The two day festival will feature a variety of events held in Beaufort and will range in size from intimate beer dinners, luncheons and seminars to the 500 person Beer, Bubbles and BBQ tasting event at Front Street Village.
- 3:30 pm: A beer seminar will kick off the two day event on Friday and will be held at the Backstreet Pub featuring a number of breweries. The format for this event will allow guests to meet a number of brew masters and brewery owners and sample their product directly.
- 5:30 – 7:30 pm: Don’t delay, purchase your tickets early for the Pub Crawl! Guests will start at the Beaufort Wine and Food office (129 Middle Lane) where they will receive wrist bands, complimentary beer cup and a ‘punch card’ with each of the stops listed. Guests will then go from stop to stop, sampling beer and cuisine pairings at each stop. The brewers will be present to meet with guests, and each ticket holder will have their card punched at each stop before moving on to the next stop. Tickets are $40.
BEER DINNERS – 7 pm: Rounding out the evening on Friday are beer dinners offered in three area restaurants. These beer dinners will feature the local host chef and guest brewer on site to walk guests through the multi-course menu. Tickets to the beer dinners are $50 and participating breweries will be announced closer to the event.
- Beaufort Grocery Beer Dinner >> TICKETS <<
- Clawson’s Beer Dinner >> TICKETS <<
- Moonrakers >> TICKETS <<
BEER BRUNCH – 11 am: Beaufort Grocery Co. Beaufort Wine and Food’s first ever Beer Brunch will feature the host chef and a number of brewers on site to walk guests through the multi-course menu. Participating breweries represent the Pink Boots Society, who assist, inspires, and encourages women beer professionals through education. Tickets to the brunch are $50.
BEER LUNCHEONS – 12 noon: Beer luncheons offered in two venues. These beer luncheons will feature the host chef and brewer on site to walk guests through the multi-course menu. Participating breweries and second lunch venue will be announced closer to the event. Tickets to these luncheons are $40.
Black Sheep Beer Luncheon >>TICKETS <<
Fishtowne Brewing – featuring cuisine from AQUA RESTAURANT >> TICKETS <<
BEER, BUBBLES & BBQ
SPONSORED BY FRONT STREET VILLAGE
- 3 -7pm: (3pm early admission for BWF members – 4pm general admission.) Headline event for the festival – Beer, Bubbles and BBQ, which will be held at Front Street Village (2400 Lennoxville Road, Beaufort) and feature over 25 craft breweries and brew pubs, with a sampling from across the state and beyond. The event features a Beer and BBQ competition with pit masters from across the state and live music and lawn games.
ALL guests must be 21 years of age or older to attend any BW&F events, no exceptions. No strollers or pets allowed at any BW&F events. Events are subject to change. All tickets are non-refundable as these events are for charity.