Prepare to raise a glass September 29th and 30th to mark Beaufort Wine and Food’s second annual craft beer festival, Beaufort’s Brewin. The two day festival will feature a variety of events held in Beaufort and will range in size from intimate beer dinners, luncheons and seminars to the 500 person Beer, Bubbles and BBQ tasting event at Front Street Village.
Read below for a full schedule of events!
- 3:30 pm: A beer seminar will kick off the two day event on Friday and will be held at the Backstreet Pub featuring a number of breweries. The format for this event will allow guests to meet a number of brew masters and brewery owners and sample their product directly. Tickets will be $20.
Featured breweries include:
- Heavy Seas
- Duck Rabbit
- Mother Earth
- Carolina Brewing Co.
- Carolina Brewery
- Uptown Brewing
- Waterman’s Brewing Co.
- 5-7 pm: BWF is hosting its first ever Pub Crawl. Participating restaurants and venues in downtown Beaufort will offer guests a chance to meet the brewers and sample beer and cuisine pairings at each stop. Tickets are $35.
BEER DINNERS – 7 pm: Rounding out the evening on Friday are beer dinners offered in two area restaurants. These beer dinners will feature the local host chef and guest brewer on site to walk guests through the multi-course menu. Tickets to the beer dinners are $50 and participating restaurants will be announced closer to the event date.
- Purchase Tickets Beaufort Grocery Beer Dinner – Featuring FoundersBrewing Co.
- Purchase Tickets Clawson’s Beer Dinner – Featuring Catawba Brewing Co.
7:30 am: Second annual ROAD RACE – RUNNIN’ ON EMPTY will be held in conjunction with the festival. Registration is available online and racers of all levels are invited to partake in the 1-Mile Walk/Fun Run, 5K, or 10K. More information available here.
BEER LUNCHEONS – 12 noon: After the road race there will be beer luncheons offered in two area restaurants. These beer luncheons will feature the host chef and brewer on site to walk guests through the multi-course menu. Tickets to these luncheons are $40.
- Purchase Tickets Aqua Beer Luncheon – Featuring Mother Earth & Stone Brewing
- Purchase Tickets Black Sheep Beer Luncheon – Featuring White Street Brewing
BEER, BUBBLES & BBQ
SPONSORED BY FRONT STREET VILLAGE
- 3 -7pm: (3pm early admission for BWF members – 4pm general admission.) Headline event for the festival – Beer, Bubbles and BBQ, which will be held at Front Street Village (2400 Lennoxville Road, Beaufort) and feature over 20 North Carolina craft breweries and brew pubs, with a sampling from across the state and beyond. The event features a BBQ competition with pit masters from across the state and live music and lawn games.
Check back often for details on this not-to-be-missed event. Additional tickets to Beer Dinners and Luncheons will be available by mid-August.